Chavez announced plans to expropriate the company in a televised speech, saying it operates in western Trujillo state.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez on Monday ordered the expropriation of U.S.-based glass maker Owens-Illinois Inc.'s unit in the South American country.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Congress
News Link • Senate/Senators
News Link • Agriculture
News Link • Korea/North Korea
News Link • MEDIA (MainStreamMedia - aka MSM)