- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Arizona has executed Jeffrey Landrigan for a 1989 murder in the state's first execution since 2007.
Landrigan died by injection at a state prison in Florence at 10:29 p.m. Tuesday after a stay issued by a federal judge was lifted by the U.S. Supreme Court. That stay was based on questions about the effectiveness of the state's supply of an execution drug in short supply.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Death Penalty