- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
First, Constable Adam Josephs threatened to arrest a young woman for blowing bubbles in his direction during the G20 protest in Toronto earlier this year.
Now he is threatening to sue Youtube for "ridicule" over a series of cartoon videos that have been posted mocking his overly aggressive demeanor.
Josephs, who towers over his fellow officers, is asking for $1.2 million.