- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
The Homeland Security Department is inching closer to ending a costly, problem-plagued "virtual fence" ordered by Congress four years ago to help secure the U.S.-Mexico border.
What was supposed to be a fence of integrated technology to keep watch on most of the nearly 2,000-mile border has ended up in use across about 53 miles of the Arizona-Mexico border at a cost of at least $15 million a mile.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Obama Administration
News Link • Events: America
News Link • Mexican United States Relations