American missionary Veronica Bowers and her infant daughter were killed when their plane was shot down after it was wrongly identified by the Peruvian Air Force as carrying drugs.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
In a footnote to a tragic mistake, the CIA revealed Monday that 16 retired and current officers were given administrative punishments for their role in Peru’s 2001 shootdown of a plane that killed two innocent Americans from Muskegon.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Events: America
News Link • Criminal Justice System
Feature Article • Adam vs The Man
Feature Article • How to Help
News Link • Trump Administration