LPS Applied Analytics released their September Mortgage Performance data today. According to LPS:
• The average number of days delinquent for loans in foreclosure is now 484 days
• In five judicial states (NY, FL, NJ, HI and ME), the average exceeds 500 days
• Over 4.3 million loans are 90 days or more delinquent or in foreclosure
• New problem loans (60+ days delinquent) are back on the rise
This graph provided by LPS Applied Analytics shows the percent delinquent, percent in foreclosure, and total non-current mortgages.
According to LPS, 9.27 percent of mortgages are delinquent, and another 3.84 are in the foreclosure process for a total of 13.11 percent. It breaks down as:
• 2.64 million loans less than 90 days delinquent.
• 2.32 million loans 90+ days delinquent.
• 2.05 million loans in foreclosure process.
For a total of 7.02 million loans delinquent or in foreclosure.
Join us on our
Share this page with your friends
on your favorite social network: