The vote Tuesday was the first time Iowa voters have removed a Supreme Court justice since the current system began in 1962.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Iowa voters have voted to remove three state Supreme Court justices, siding with conservatives angered by a ruling that allowed gay marriage.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Courtroom and Trials
News Link • Revolutions, Rebellions & Uprisings
News Link • Pro-life/Pro Choice