The U.S. attorney's office in Cleveland said Tuesday that 23-year-old Bellevue resident Mitchell Frost was sentenced last week. Frost had pleaded guilty to causing damage to a protected computer system and possessing unauthorized access devices.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
An Ohio college student who pleaded guilty to hacking into conservative commentator Bill O'Reilly's website has been sentenced to 30 months in prison and must pay the site $40,000.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Business/ Commerce
News Link • Search Engines