When President Obama announced his massive December 2009 escalation of the Afghan War, it was sold to the American public with a pledge that it would be a short-term surge and would usher in the beginning of an exit from the country in July 2011.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
The date was abandoned within hours of its announcement, though officials occasionally still referenced it now and again through the summer. The date is officially dead though, and the new, likewise largely fictional “drawdown” date for Afghanistan is 2014.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Central Intelligence Agency
News Link • WAR: About that War