Anuzis said in a statement that the decision for him was not easy, since he regards Steele as a "friend and colleague."
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Former Michigan Republican Party Chairman Saul Anuzis announced Friday that he will run for chairman of the Republican National Committee, making him the first official challenge to current leader Michael Steele.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
Feature Article • Events: Arizona
Feature Article • Politics: Republican Campaigns
News Link • Politics: Libertarian Campaigns
News Link • Trump Administration