Michelle Leonhart has been the interim administrator of the Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) for three years and has attracted criticism from pro-marijuana groups and liberal organizations.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Those fighting for drug policy reform are urging the Senate Judiciary Committee to oppose President Barack Obama's nominee for DEA administrator during her confirmation hearings on Wednesday.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Canada
News Link • Government Waste
News Link • Death
News Link • FBI
News Link • Central Banks/Banking