The bill, which has stalled in that chamber for more than a year, would give the FDA authority to order a recall of tainted products. Today, the agency must negotiate with sellers of tainted food to issue a voluntary recall. The bill would also require food manufacturers and farms to follow stricter safety standards.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
The Food and Drug Administration would have to step up inspections of food plants under legislation the Senate is expected to pass this week.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • CDC-Center for Disease Control
News Link • Science, Medicine and Technology
News Link • Techno Gadgets