The report, titled "Progress Toward Security and Stability in Afghanistan," was released this week and outlines the failures and successes of the United States' mission in Afghanistan.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Little progress has been made against Taliban fighters and the Afghan government remains weak and rife with corruption, according to the Pentagon's semiannual report to Congress on the war in Afghanistan.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • WAR: About that War
News Link • United States
News Link • World News