In 2008, Butte High School officials required Renee Griffith and other outstanding students to turn in their speeches for review prior to graduation. The Court assessed Griffith's rights were violated when school administrators told Griffith she couldn't mention God or Jesus in her valedictorian speech.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Montana's Supreme Court has ruled 5-to-1 in favor of a high school valedictorian who claimed her free speech and religious rights were violated.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Israel
News Link • Revolutions, Rebellions & Uprisings
News Link • Government
News Link • Internet