- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
The US supreme court said today it would decide if the largest sex-discrimination lawsuit in US history, against Walmart, can proceed. Female employees seek billions of dollars in damages because they say they were paid less than men and given fewer promotions. It involves as many as 1.5 million current and former female workers at the company's 3,400 US stores over the past decade.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • MEDIA (MainStreamMedia - aka MSM)
News Link • WTF?
News Link • Criminal Justice System