WASHINGTON -- A Senate investigation found that Medicare spent millions of dollars for stents implanted by a Maryland doctor accused of putting them in patients who didn't need them, according to a report released Monday.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
The investigation also found that the doctor was treated to an elaborate crab feast and barbecue by Abbott Labs, the maker of the stents. The stents are tiny, metal-mesh tubes used to keep unclogged arteries open.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Drugs and Medications
News Link • Vaccines and Vaccinations
News Link • Family