Gold prices rose close to all time highs on Monday following Ben Bernanke’s comments on CBS’s “60 Minutes” Sunday, as the Fed chairman indicated that even more quantitative easing is being considered.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Bernanke appeared less than convincing as he told viewers that the economic recovery may not be self-sustaining, and that the Fed may purchase even more Treasury bonds.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Stock Market
News Link • Economy - Economics USA
News Link • Currencies
News Link • Bitcoin