- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
A vice-president at the online payments firm said the State Department had said that the activities of the website were illegal in the US.
PayPal suspended payments to Wikileaks last week, and has been followed by Visa Europe and Mastercard.
Amazon and Swiss bank PostFinance have also cut ties with Wikileaks.