Brent North Sea crude for delivery in January advanced by 91 cents to 91.39 dollars a barrel in London morning trade.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
The Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) on Saturday decided to leave production quotas unchanged at a meeting in Ecuador's capital Quito, stressing looming "risks to the fragile global economic recovery."
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • World News
News Link • Misinformation
News Link • Stock Market
News Link • Robots and Artificial Intelligence