Several records were broken throughout the West on Sunday. The unusually warm weather will persist in the Southwest today.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
As Senior Meteorologist Kristina Pydynowski predicted early in the weekend, Sunday's temperatures surged 10 to 15 degrees above typical mid-December highs across Southern California, southern Nevada and Arizona.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Science, Medicine and Technology
News Link • Weather News - Links - History