ROME (Reuters) – Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi said rebel lawmakers could pitch Italy into the middle of the euro zone's debt crisis if they voted against him in a no-confidence vote on Tuesday.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Speaking in the Senate a day before a showdown that could force him from office and trigger early elections, Berlusconi said his government had kept Italy out of the turmoil seen in Ireland or Greece but that the threat of instability remained.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Criminal Justice System
News Link • Government
News Link • PC: Political Correctness