- Due Diligence
- Love Bus Liberty Tour
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
The burly, bipolar man who held a Florida school board at gunpoint was frustrated and broke. He was a troubled ex-con with an interest in anarchy, and when his wife was fired from her teaching job and their benefits ran out, he went to the board meeting and said he was prepared to die.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Ron Paul Says...
Feature Article • WTF?
News Link • CDC-Center for Disease Control
News Link • Education: Personal Growth