"I am frankly surprised they are allowed to have these investments," Gordon R. England, a deputy defense secretary that served in the Pentagon from 2006-2009, told The Washington Post.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Members of Congress ought to divest from companies that hold military contracts with the US government, a former Senate appointee that served in the Bush administration, said in a recently published report.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Syria
News Link • Weapons/Weaponry
News Link • Ron Paul Says...
News Link • Science, Medicine and Technology