The Iraqi parliament Tuesday voted in Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki's government, even though some vacancies remain.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
After nearly a year fraught with political infighting, Iraq finally has a new government.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Government
News Link • Government Debt & Financing
News Link • Bush Administration