The Senate adopted the stopgap measure 79-16 followed by the House of Representatives 193 to 165 before the continuing resolution -- a law funding the federal government -- was set to expire Tuesday at midnight.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
The US Congress approved a temporary spending bill that will fund the federal government for another 10 weeks through March 4 in order to avoid a government shutdown.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Tariffs
News Link • Economy - International
News Link • Stock Market