- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Scientists from the US and Switzerland have created a prototype machine that harnesses the sun's energy to make liquid fuels from water.
"We have a big energy problem and we have to think big," Prof Sossina Haile, who led the study, told The Guardian.
The solar device uses sunlight and cerium oxide to break down water or carbon dioxide into hydrogen or carbon monoxide.