The great blizzard of December 2010 is winding down today (Dec. 27), and a new satellite image shows the powerful storm from space.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
The powerful low-pressure system brought blizzard conditions from northern New Jersey to Maine over Christmas weekend. The GOES-13 satellite captured an image of the storm's center off the Massachusetts coast and also shows the snowfall left behind.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Science, Medicine and Technology
News Link • Ron Paul Says...
News Link • Inventions
News Link • Trump Administration