- Love Bus Liberty Tour
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Adm. Mike Mullen also said there shouldn't be any rush to terminate military assistance to President Hosni Mubarak's government.
As for U.S. assistance to Egypt, which has averaged about $1.3 billion a year, Mullen said Congress shouldn't move too hastily to cancel the program. Mullen says on ABC's "Good Morning America" he would "caution against doing anything until we know what's really going on."
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • United States