- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
A Seattle attorney, who asked for copies of police dash cam videos is getting sued by the city of Seattle.
The attorney represents some citizens who claim they were abused by Seattle Police officers.
Acting as a citizen, lawyer James Egan filed a public disclosure request to get 36 dash cam showing possible violations by Seattle Police.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Revolutions, Rebellions & Uprisings
News Link • Activism
News Link • Whistleblowers
News Link • Employee and Employer Relations