- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Day 1 of the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas yesterday was a flurry of keynotes, gadgets, and very long lines.
Steve Ballmer and Ryan Seacrest (!) demoed Windows Phone for the CES audience, but didn't really show us anything new.
Samsung beat Apple to a voice-controlled TV! You can also control it with gestures.
Samsung's phone/tablet hybrid called the Galaxy Note will launch exclusively on AT&T's LTE network.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Business/ Commerce
News Link • Inventions