After years of predictions that the “$1,000 genome” – a read-out of a person’s complete genetic information for about the cost of a dental crown – was just around the corner, a U.S. company is announcing Tuesday that it has achieved that milestone and taken the technology several steps ahead.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
A new DNA reader could bring genetics to medical clinics.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Surveillance
News Link • Technology: Software
News Link • Human Rights
News Link • Transportation