It said the deal brokered last year by the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC), which Saleh eventually signed, contained a provision for an amnesty that has to be implemented by Vice President Abdrabuh Mansur Hadi and the opposition.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
The United States on Monday defended a draft amnesty law for Yemeni President Ali Abdullah Saleh, saying a Gulf Arab deal granted him protection from prosecution in order for him to leave power.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • NATO
News Link • Weapons/Weaponry