Countdown guest host David Shuster on Wednesday night chided the National Review, a leading conservative publication, for claiming Mitt Romney’s firm Bain Capital invested in struggling businesses and “never asked for a bailout.” But the firm received a federal bailout of $10 million. “All news publishers, even [the National Review], have an obligation to be honest and truthful,” said Shuster.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Watch video, courtesy of Current TV, below:
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
Feature Article • Justice and Judges
News Link • Privacy Rights
News Link • Stay or Go?
News Link • Future Predictions