The British involvement in the campaign to overthrow Col Muammar Gaddafi was a very public one, particularly the part of it involving the use of RAF aircraft.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
The fighting on the ground was said to have been done by Libyans but Newsnight has learned that British soldiers were on the ground in Libya, alongside the anti-Gaddafi forces.
CLICK HERE for video.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Lawsuits
News Link • Blockchain
Feature Article • Entertainment: Movies
News Link • Climate Change
News Link • WAR: About that War
News Link • Censorship
News Link • Revolutions, Rebellions & Uprisings