But Switzerland's prized financials sector — which employs over 6% of its population and provides over 10% of its economy — is facing international pressure to provide greater transparency in a bid to end tax evasion, money laundering and fraud.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Thanks to movies and television shows, swiss banking has become virtually synonamous with secrecy and shady dealings.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Economy - Economics USA
News Link • Currencies
News Link • Oil