- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
....absence of a law may not be the only reason the SEC has never charged a member of Congress with insider trading. Not only are there blind spots in monitoring, but also it could be awkward for the agency to investigate lawmakers, especially those who oversee the SEC and control its funding.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Ron Paul Says...
News Link • Science, Medicine and Technology
News Link • Government Debt & Financing
News Link • Animals and Pets
News Link • American Community Survey