- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
In a sense, the Cold War has never ended for the U.S. government. It has morphed into a strategy of countering or lessening Russia's power and influence while picking up as many pieces (countries) as possible that ring Russia. The U.S. will do the same regarding China.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Legislative Mischief
News Link • Ron Paul Says...
News Link • United Nations