- Due Diligence
- Love Bus Liberty Tour
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Fast forward to this incredible story today of a family who had their trip to Belize ruined because the father's passport had a slight crease on the back cover after it had inadvertently been sat on. The family had no problems in their native Denver, but as soon as they got to Dallas an airline official (read: government agent) decided that the passport was "mutilated" and ruined their trip for them.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Ron Paul Says...
News Link • Biology, Botany and Zoology
News Link • Privacy Rights
News Link • Hacking, Cyber Security