According to a state wildlife official, Morris had been seen in public recently with the raccoon perched on his shoulder.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
A Bullhead City man found out this week that keeping a raccoon as a pet is against the law. Arizona Game and Fish Department officers along with members of the Bullhead City Police Department arrested 57-year-old Stan Morris Wednesday after learning that Morris was keeping a raccoon.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
Feature Article • Arizona's Top News
News Link • Constitution
News Link • Voting and Elections
News Link • Senate/Senators
News Link • Health and Physical Fitness