The announcement was more pessimistic than a November estimate that predicted slight growth in 2012. And it came days after European officials agreed to hand Greece a $172 billion bailout, its second in two years.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Countries that use the euro are headed for a mild recession this year, the European Commission said Thursday, the region’s second economic contraction since 2008, despite years of attempts to solidify the euro zone’s economic standing.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • France
News Link • China