So let’s all raise a glass of tasty bourbon to Judge Carlos Bea of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
I've noted before the absurdity of the judges not calling out misbehaving prosecutors by name, even in opinions that find really egregious misconduct. This makes it much more difficult for journalists and watchdog groups to find repeat offenders.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Venezuela
News Link • Courtroom and Trials
News Link • Texas
News Link • Corruption
News Link • Racism