The planes that took off Friday were packed with more than 594,000 coins and other artifacts. Odyssey Marine Exploration, which is based in Florida, brought the coins to the U.S. in May 2007.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Two military planes carrying 17 tons of silver coins recovered from a Spanish ship sunk in 1804 have taken off from Florida. The treasure is being flown back to Spain after a nearly five-year legal struggle with the U.S.-based explorers who found and recovered it.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Stock Market
News Link • WAR: About that War