Silver climbed to its highest level in five months as traders who follow technical indicators rushed in to ...
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Silver futures rallied 4.5% while gold settled at its highest level in three months amid growing investor interest in precious metals and a weaker dollar.
The most actively traded silver contract, for May delivery, settled at $37.205 a troy ounce on the Comex division of the New York Mercantile Exchange.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Gold and Silver
News Link • Internet
News Link • Government
News Link • Trump Administration