Bernanke also added rising gasoline prices will likely push up inflation temporarily, while reducing consumers' purchasing power.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Bernanke said the job market is still "far from normal" and may require the Fed to launch more stimulus measures, in his semi-annual monetary policy report to Congress.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Social Security
News Link • Economy - International