Article Image
News Link • TERRORISM

Intelligence report finds only 16 percent of released Gitmo detainees rejoin terror war

• AP
The Director of National Intelligence said Monday that far fewer detainees released from Guantanamo Bay rejoined terrorist activities than previously reported. In a new report, the intelligence office says just under 16 percent of detainees released — 95 out of 600 — were confirmed to re-offend.

1 Comments in Response to

Comment by Ryan Gauger
Entered on:

Headline should read: "16% of released Gitmo detainees became 'terrorists' after release due to their treatment at American hands.  As for the other 84%, there was never any proof that they took part in the war in the first place."


Join us on our Social Networks:

 

Share this page with your friends on your favorite social network:


GoldMoney