- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
After outspending his opponents four to one on Super Tuesday, Mitt Romney is one day closer to handing over the Republican Nomination to Jeb Bush.
The Romney Strategy was to win early and force out his opponents before the 2008 non-Romney states could vote. This meant:
1. Moving pro-Romney States into earlier primaries. In 2008, twenty-four States held their primaries on "Super Tuesday. This year it was only 10 states.
2. Romney won Michigan, Nevada (caucus), Wyoming, Maine, Massachusetts, Montana (caucus), Utah, Minnesota, Colorado, North Dakota and Alaska in 2008. These were the Romney strongholds going into 2012.
3. With the exception of Utah and Montana, all of the above states have been early primaries.
Results for 2012 Super Tuesday Primaries
(States in Green Voted for Romney in 2008, Winner in Red)
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Voting and Elections
Feature Article • Politics: Republican Campaigns
News Link • Business/ Commerce
News Link • Corruption
News Link • Energy
News Link • Science, Medicine and Technology
News Link • Senate/Senators
News Link • Conspiracies
News Link • Foreign Policy
News Link • Future Predictions
News Link • Just For Fun!
News Link • Seriously?