National Geographic reports that Cameron set the 5.1-mile record on Tuesday, during testing of the submarine Deepsea Challenger off the coast of Papua New Guinea. And with the world record in hand, the Academy Award winning director says he will now travel to the depths of the Mariana Trench in a matter of weeks.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Filmmaker James Cameron set the record this week for the world's deepest solo submarine dive and says he next plans to dive even deeper in a matter of weeks.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • United States