- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
The United States paid $10 million in each of the past three years to informants in an effort to capture major druglords, a senior government official told lawmakers Thursday.
The program, sponsored by the State Department, has paid out $71 million since it was launched in 1986, said Brooke Darby, deputy assistant secretary of the Bureau of International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Philippines
News Link • Biology, Botany and Zoology
News Link • Science, Medicine and Technology