- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
"He fell in love with the people, the rivers and just everything about Colombia," said his father, Dick Hentze.
When he wasn't working as a smokejumper for the U.S. Forest Service out of Redmond, Mark Hentze would paddle Colombia's rivers and explore new terrain. Aside from a trip home for Christmas, Hentze, 37, had been abroad since November, doing what he loved, his father said.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Senate/Senators
News Link • Trump Administration
News Link • Ted Talks
News Link • Bitcoin
News Link • World News