The Justice Department’s Civil Rights Division and the FBI announced they will probe the shooting of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, who was unarmed.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Responding to spreading public outrage, the U.S. Justice Department opened an investigation Monday into the shooting of a black teenager by a neighbourhood watch captain who escaped arrest.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
Opinion • Gun Rights
News Link • Prepping
News Link • Drugs and Medications
News Link • Mexico
News Link • 3D Printing